Graphic Designer (ID1041)
Job Title: Graphic Designer (ID1041)
Location: Kaki Bukit
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 9am-6pm
- Create graphical/video images (with the aid of graphic/video software) and content based on client proposed ideas and proposals.
- Collate and present creative proposal with Powerpoint or equivalent platform.
- Assist with video production (shooting, editing, etc).
- Creation and updates of new design images to central database.
- Assist with website and blog updates.
- Other projects as assigned.
- Must be proficient in basic design programs including Adobe Creative Suite such as Illustrator, Photoshop, Filmora etc.
- 1-2 years of graphic design experience.
- Good communication skills (written and verbal) and administrative skills.
- Ability to work independently and complete assigned tasks within identified time frames.
- Organised, dependable, detail oriented and a team player.