Machine operator 机器操作员 (ID4017)
- 周一至周五 8.00am-5.00pm
- Mon to Fri 8.00am-5.00pm
- To produce good quality moulded rubber parts accordingly to Manufacturing order.
- To perform visual inspection and ensure good quality parts are produce
Job Requirement, Duties, Job Scope
- To achieve daily production output according to Manufacturing orders specify.
- Willing to learn and work on different processes that assigned by the supervisor
- To care and do monthly maintenance check on moulding machine, oven and 2 roller mill machine (i.e. identify faults and immediate report to Supervisor)
- To ensure products produced are of highest quality standard
- Data scanning/entry to M3 for job hours clocking on moulded product.
- Ensure working area meeting our 5S standard
- To support ad hoc duties as assigned by Production Leader / Supervisor
- To follow CDI safe work Procedure and proper housekeeping.
- To perform deflashing of rubber moulded part and plastic part on secondary process if assigned.
- To perform rubber prefoming on 2 roller mill process if assigned.
- To perform coating operation on bonded seals if assigned.
- To perform mouding of rubber on press machine if assigned.