Experience Paper Cutter 有经验切纸员 (ID1015)
- 薪水 $1800-$2200
Job Title: Paper Cutter (ID1015)
- Location: Bedok
- Working Hours: Mon to Fri, 9am to 6pm, Sat 9am to 1pm.
- Salary: Up to $1800 to $2200
- Measure from edge of sheet using scale to determine incremental cutting positions from guide.
- Enter cutting positions in proper order into computer memory.
- Remove sheets of printed or unprinted paper stackfrom the load and place them on the cutter bed. Jog and align sheets against the cutter guide in preparation for cutting.
- Activate computer to move sheets into first cut position. Activate double hand switches to begin cutting operation.
- Examine cut material for any imperfections and adjust computer program as needed.
- Remove finished or pre-finished material from the cutter bed and stack on pallets for shipment to the customer or next operation.
- Record job information on load tags and time sheets.
- Change knives and lubricate as needed as recommended by manufacturers specifications.
- No qualification required.
- Must be able to operate Paper Cutter Machine.