CNC Turning cum Programmer 数控车床兼编程(ID4054)
- 周一至周五 8.00am-6.00pm
- Mon to Fri 8.00am to 6.00pm
- Read technical drawings and set up the machines in accordance with these blueprints
- Use computer software to model cutting paths and program machines accordingly
- Perform quality assurance tests to ensure products meet design specifications
- Adjust machine cutting paths or settings to optimize production while maintaining quality
- Consider tools required to cut particular materials and program machines accordingly
- Troubleshoot and resolve problems with machines as they arise
- Perform basic machine maintenance such as cleaning and sharpening
- Understand Fanuc and perform CNC programming.
- Train new employees on how to properly operate CNC machines and programs
Work Environment and Demands
- A minimum 5 years’ experience of relevant qualification in Precision Machining
- Knowledge on CNC lathe and machining process.
- Adhere to Environment Heath and Safety requirement at workplace.