CNC machinist (ID4018)
- 周一至周五 8.00am-5.00pm.
- Mon to Fri 8.00am-5.00pm
- Be proactive and with high ownership towards this daily responsibilities /works
- To perform visual inspection and ensure good quality parts are produce
- Ability to obtain multiskilled to handle other challenging work demands and tight schedules.
- Able to work independently under minimal supervision.
Job Requirement, Duties, Job Scope
- Ability to operate CNC / manual machines to produce parts accordingly to MO and drawing specification
- Willing to learn and work on different CNC and manual machines
- To care and do monthly maintenance check on machine (i.e. identify faults and immediate report to Supervisor)
- To ensure products produced are of highest quality standard
- Data scanning/entry to M3 for job hours clocking on moulded product.
- Changing of cutting tools and fixture when perform set up in CNC machine.
- Ensure all dimensions inspected during “in process” inspection are correct and recorded.
- Ensure working area meeting our 5S standard
- To follow CDI safe work Procedure and proper housekeeping.
Work Environment and Demands
- A minimum 3 years’ experience of relevant qualification in Precision Machining
- Experience machining Metal/Plastic products.